The Top 3 Scoreboard Champion symbol is a temporary symbol that appears by a player's name whenever they meet one of the criteria listed below. The symbol shows up on the player on the track and in their garage.
There are three ways one can earn the Top 3 symbol:
- Being in the top three as an individual in the 24 hour leaderboard.
- Being in the top three as an individual in the current season leaderboard.
- Earning a spot on the Hall of Fame.
- 21 players can hold this symbol at any given time.
- Before Nitro Type v3, this symbol would show up on any racer with the symbol if you hovered over them on any of the leaderboards.
- Despite the symbol reading "Top 3", players who are on the Hall of Fame and not in the Top 3 still have this symbol.
- This is now unobtainable since the Hall of Fame was removed on January 10, 2021.