Liberty Six Four Plus Three is a Summer Car.
If used during a Summer Event, you get 25% extra cash and XP from races (50% before the 2018 Surf n' Turf Event).
The Liberty Six Four Plus Three is a car that could be obtained by completing the Add That Up achievement, which required using 2,000 nitros with a summer car during the 2015 and 2016 Summer Events, or by purchasing it from the Dealership for $20,000,000 during the 2016 Summer Event. It was also made available for purchase from the Shop. See below
- This car has had two of the most drastic price changes on Nitro Type. Its original price was $1,500,000; however, when it became available in the Dealership towards the end of the 2016 Summer Event, its price was increased to $20,000,000. The price was then changed to $750,000 on April 9, 2021, in preparation for its Shop release.
- Before the final price change, it was the most expensive Dealership car and most expensive car outside of the King of the Race achievements category.
- It was known as the Six Four Plus Three until May 3, 2021.
- It is one of three cars to feature more than one individual inside it.
- Besides the Summer Classic, it was the only car in the 2016 Summer Event that wasn't a water vessel.
- The palm tree and sunset paint is similar to the design on the Vapor.
- Like its variant, the Six Four, it is based on a 1964 Chevrolet Impala, which is colloquially referred to as a "six four."
|Starting Date||Ending Date||Price|
|September 21, 2021||September 22, 2021||$750,000|
|May 24, 2021||May 25, 2021|
|April 10, 2021||April 11, 2021|