The Hall of Fame is a page that shows the rankings of some of the all time highest stats on Nitro Type. It can be found on the Leaderboards page. The Hall of Fame was added at the release of seasons, to make up for the loss of the All Time Scoreboards.
Hall of Fame Categories
There are currently two categories in the Hall of Fame:
- "Most Active" (To rank here, you must get one of the top ten highest total amount of races.)
- "Fastest Racer (500+ Races)" (To rank here, you must have one of the top five highest all-time average WPM speeds, and you must have at least 500+ completed races.)
There were 5 other categories in the Hall of Fame that players could previously rank in, but were since deactivated. The defunct categories are as follows:
- "Longest Session" (To rank here, you had to have had one of the top three highest session races.)
- "Most Money" (To rank here, you must have been one of the top three people with the most total cash.)
- "Biggest Spender" (To rank here, you had to have spent the most amount of money.)
- "Nitros Used" (To rank here, you had to have used the most amount of total nitros.)
- "Oldest Active Player" (To rank here, you had to have had one of the three oldest accounts, with at least 50 races logged in the past week.)
Unknown date in September-October 2016: The Hall of Fame is released.
April 10th, 2020: The "Nitros Used" category is deactivated.
May 7th, 2020: The "Longest Session", "Most Money", and "Biggest Spender" categories are deactivated.
May 11th, 2020: The "Oldest Active Player" category is deactivated.
May 12th, 2020: The "Most Active" and "Fastest Racer (500+ Races)" categories were extended, going from three places, to ten and five places, respectively.