Obtaining ExperienceThere are two ways one was able to earn XP.
Mystery Boxes, which can be collected every 21 hours, could potentially give a range of different amounts of XP. The amount of XP that a player earned was proportional to both their current level and how much progress they had made towards the next level.
After each race, XP was earned depending on where they placed in the race. If a player won the race, they receive 1,100 XP, for second place they earned 1,050 XP, for third, they earned 1,030 XP, and for fourth and fifth, they earned 1,000 XP. During events, racers could receive either 25% or 50% bonus XP, depending on the type of event.
Uses for Experience
- XP was used to level up. The higher a level you are, the more XP you require to level up.
- Some things required certain level requirements to do.
- You could complete certain achievements by leveling up.
- Certain dealership cars required a certain level to unlock.
- You must have been at least Level 5 to start a team, along with the $50,000 registration fee.
- You must have been at least Level 7 to change your display name.
- You must have been at least Level 20 to purchase Nitro Gold for yourself.
Before Season 28 began, experience was removed and replaced with seasonal experience, which can be earned through racing.