The Dealership is a page on Nitro Type where cars can be purchased. Inside the dealership, the cars are categorized in the car catalog by the type of car, e.g., Muscle Cars, Flying Machines, Sports Cars, etc.
Along with the default dealership categories, there are a couple more that will show up once certain constraints are met.
This dealership category will only show up when a previously earned achievement car is sold.
During any active event with limited time, purchasable cars, there will be a category that corresponds to the active event, e.g., PAC Event Cars, Spring Event Cars, Holiday Event Cars, etc.
- $78,010,300 is required to purchase every standard dealership car.
- Before the Nitro Type v3 update, cars could be painted in the dealership. However, the painting option was moved to the garage with that update.
- Before the Nitro Type v3 update, nitros could also be purchased in the dealership.
- The last permanent car added to the dealership was the Lamborgotti Tiesto on March 19th, 2019.
- Before that, the last car to be added was the Ferreti Samsher 458 on April 10th, 2014 - a car that was added as part of a car drawing reward contest in the month prior.
- The Sports Coupes and Muscle cars used to be in increments of 5 (Levels 5 and 10 respectively). This changed on November 14, 2016, along with the addition of the Motorcycle License and Truck Driver achievements.
- The Sports Cars used to be level 10, while the Trucks were for level 17.
- Before the February 1, 2020, update, purchased dealership cars did not show up in the dealership.
- On July 4th, 2020, the level requirement to purchase vehicles in the dealership was removed, but the car catalog system was not changed.