The Dealership is a page on Nitro Type where cars can be purchased. Inside the dealership, the cars are categorized in the car catalog by the level needed to unlock the cars, e.g., Muscle Cars, Flying Machines, Sports Cars, etc.
|Car Type||Level Unlocked||Cars|
|Starter Cars||Level 0|
|Sport Coupes||Level 3|
|Muscle Cars||Level 8|
|Sports Cars||Level 10|
|Luxury Cars||Level 20|
|Super Luxury||Level 25|
|Exotic Cars||Level 30|
|Super Sport||Level 35|
|Race Cars||Level 40|
|Flying Machines||Level 45|
|Famous Vehicles||Level 50|
Along with the default dealership categories, there are a couple more that will show up once certain constraints are met.
Achievement Cars (Level 0)
This dealership category will only show up when a previously earned achievement car is sold.
During any active event with limited time, purchasable cars, there will be a category that corresponds to the active event, e.g., PAC Event Cars, Spring Event Cars, Holiday Event Cars, etc.
- Before the Nitro Type v3 update, cars could be painted in the dealership. However, the painting option was moved to the garage with that update.
- The last permanent car added to the dealership was the Lamborgotti Tiesto on March 19th, 2019.
- Before that, the last car to be added was the Ferreti Samsher 458 on April 10th, 2014 - a car that was added as part of a car drawing reward contest in the month prior.
- The Sports Coupes and Muscle cars used to be in increments of 5 (Levels 5 and 10 respectively). This changed on November 14, 2016, along with the addition of the Motorcycle License and Truck Driver achievements.
- The Sports Cars used to be level 10, while the Trucks were for level 17.
- Before the February 1, 2020 update, purchased dealership cars did not show up in the dealership.