The Dealership was a page on Nitro Type where cars could be purchased. Inside the dealership, the cars were categorized in the car catalog by the type of car, e.g., Muscle Cars, Flying Machines, Sports Cars, etc.
On February 6, 2021, the Dealership was replaced with the Shop. However, Dealership Cars are a part of the Shop cycle.
Along with the default dealership categories, there were a couple more that would show up once certain constraints were met.
This dealership category only showed up when a previously earned achievement car was sold.
During any active event with limited time, purchasable cars, there would be a category that corresponded to the active event, e.g., PAC Event Cars, Spring Event Cars, Holiday Event Cars, etc.
- Before the dealership was removed, $78,010,300 was required to purchase all the standard cars.
- Before the Nitro Type v3 update, cars could be painted in the dealership. However, the painting option was moved to the garage with that update.
- Before the Nitro Type v3 update, nitros could also be purchased in the dealership.
- The last permanent car added to the dealership was the Corsa Tiesto on March 19, 2019.
- Before that, the last car to be added was the Ferreti Samsher 458 on April 10, 2014, a car that was added as part of a car drawing reward contest in the month prior.
- The Sports Coupes and Muscle cars used to be in increments of 5 (Levels 5 and 10 respectively). This was changed on November 14, 2016, along with the addition of the Motorcycle License and Truck Driver achievements.
- The Sports Cars used to be level 10, while the Trucks were for level 17.
- Before the February 1, 2020 update, cars would disappear from the dealership when purchased. After the update, purchased cars would remain in the dealership with an “owned” tag next to them.
- On July 4, 2020, the level requirement to purchase vehicles in the dealership was removed, but the car catalog system was not changed.