Cash, also referred to as money, is Nitro Type's in-game currency. Cash can be used to purchase cars, paint jobs, send to other players, or to create a team.
Means of obtaining cash
- Upon creating an account and completing the qualifying race, $10,000 is given.
- Cash earned from finishing a race can range from $1,760 to $96,480.
- Receiving cash sent by another player. Players can send a minimum of $100,000 and a maximum of $4,294,967,295. Non-gold members have a 1% transaction fee when sending cash and can only send it to people they're friends with while gold members can send cash to anyone without any transaction fees. The account also must be a minimum of 14 days (2 weeks) old in order to send cash.
- A few achievements reward cash upon completion. The cash rewards often depend on the difficulty of the task required to complete the achievement, with cash rewards ranging from $500 to $5,000,000.
- Selling cars.
- Mystery Boxes may sometimes reward cash.
- Buying Gold Membership.
- Purchasing from the Wampus' Cash Store.
- Accepting Travis and Corndog's automated friend requests will send $15,000 for each.
- $4,294,967,295 is the max amount of cash any one person can have at one time.
- This also means, by default, that $4,294,967,295 is the maximum amount of cash that can be sent by gold members, and $4,252,442,866 is the maximum amount that non-gold members can send (assuming they have the max amount of cash with the 1% transaction included).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.